LOADING....!!!!!

Who we are

Al Rawas Development and Investment Co. LLC is registered in the Sultanate of Oman as Limited Liability company having its registered office in Muscat.
The principal activity of the company is investment in securities.
The company is a subsidiary of Al Rawas Holding with 90% shares and remaining 10% shares held by Abdullah Saeed Badr Rawas Co LLC
Al Baraka Investment Co. LLC was incorporated in the Sultanate of Oman a Limited Liability Company having its registered office in Muscat. The company engaged in investment activities. During 2016 Al Rawas Holding Company (Parent Co) acquired 90% shares of the company and remaining 10% shares held by Abdullah Saeed Badr Rawas Trading co LLC.

Do you have any Queries ?